As I’ve mentioned, this site is morphing into something new on January 4th. I won’t be doing traditional advertising or Google ads. Instead, the site will be by weekly sponsorship. If you have a product, service, or business that would like to be a sponsor, details are below.
Weeks not listed are available. If you have a product, movie, service, or other item of interest coming in the future, you may reserve that week now in advance.
January 4: Reserved
January 11: Reserved
January 18: Reserved
January 25: Reserved
February 1: Reserved
February 8: Available
February 15: Available
February 22: Reserved
February 29: Available
March 7 and following: Available
For the price, you get:
- Exclusive advertising for one week beginning on Monday and concluding Sunday.
- A front page post on Monday morning and Friday afternoon regarding your business, product, or service.
- Inclusion of the above in the daily email read by more than 250,000 subscribers
- The post will be accessible via Twitter on @ewerickson with more than 141,000 readers and on Facebook.
- A mention in the daily podcast of my show, which has over 1000 listeners daily.
The sponsorship will be via a static graphic tied to a link of the sponsor’s choosing in order to avoid ad blocker software.
I will need a graphic, with a link assigned to the graphic to be referred to, in the following specs:
270px x 270px (or 540×540 for retina-ready ads). This will appear in the main loop’s content flow.
650px x 80px (or 1300×160 for retina). This appears on individual posts above the content block.
Graphics should be submitted by close of business the Thursday preceding a sponsorship week and are subject to approval.
If you are pushing a particular product or service, please let me know so that I might reference it.
Please note that site sponsorships should not be considered endorsements unless otherwise noted specifically in the sponsorship posts.
- Graphical ad placement is available in The Resurgent’s daily email.
- If you are interested in advertising on the live broadcast of the Erick Erickson Radio Show, please email.